Skip to main content

EXO D.O. returning to the whole world. Actor X Singer Hot Day Announcement "Solo Album Working"




 EXO D.O. (Do Kyung-soo) revealed his feelings about the campaign.

On the 26th, D.O. greeted fans through Naver V App Live. “I was discharged safely. I am going to thank you, EXO-L (EXO fan club). Thank you for waiting," he said, explaining his military life and plans for future activities.

D.O. shared future plans for his acting career. He said, “I’m filming a movie called The Moon (Temporary title). I can’t tell you the details yet, but it’s really fun. So I hope everyone looks forward to it.

Dio enlisted in the army in active duty in July 2019 and served as a cook (cooking soldier) in the Metropolitan Mechanized Infantry Division (Suite Knights) for about 1 year and 6 months. He returned to the military on the 25th according to the policy of the Ministry of Defense to prevent the spread of Corona 19.

"There were a lot of things I wanted to do while in the military, but I was busy with cooking. I didn't do it a lot. I liked cooking so much that I got a license before enlisting. It was difficult but it was a meaningful experience. I tried to cook even a little more deliciously, but I was glad to say that all was delicious" I confessed.

He said, "I was proud and in good mood while reading the letters sent by fans during personal maintenance in the military. I also boasted."

He also said, "I thought I wanted to see EXO's concerts with my own eyes, but when I was on vacation, I went to EXO concerts. I saw that everyone was good and good. After I was discharged, I met with the members to eat delicious food and talk."

As a singer and actor, D.O. "I can't tell you yet, but it's fun, so please look forward to it."

He said, "I have a lot of music I want to do with my personal work. I'm also working hard on preparing a solo album. I'm working on the song and lyrics. I don't know when it will be released, but I want to prepare and listen to it."

Comments