Skip to main content

[Lee Dong-wook] X Jewelry = Heart♥

 


 

 




The most in the world Block ring one where
if you asked he


right where I want Maybe
like  
like  Treasure Island...♥

 
(I found it! Treasure )

Shooting keen that DongWook found Mr.!
 
Whenever I see you focusing on shooting
I'm holding!
Sticker image
 
This jewelry pictorial was held

with model Kim Seong-hee!


There's no way to be bad next to a nice person

(∗❛⌄❛∗)

 
 


One cut One cut
Surrogate satisfaction200 Businesses that
of becoming pictorial ...
of becoming pictorial ...

At least two also root Lee platforms this cut ☆ finished ☆

 
(A cuts piled up one by one)

 

By the way, Mr. Lee Dong Wook malnutrition Would



Lee Dong Wook's " above " no one I can not

Dehet-
Sticker image
 
 
Still Mint Dongwook
♥ It is love ♥




Next, it 's time to meet Black & White Dongwook.

 
 
Now even speaking, I'm
handsome
 

Professional

 
 

this time Let's add another spoonful of chic feeling with all black ⚗︎·̫⚗︎

 
Lee Dong-wook, if you 'll be cool like this, please do Article 812 of the  Civil Code with us [!!!]


Sticker image

Today's post prepared by the King Kong Keeper is here ! The feeling of clearing your eyes and mind

It's not like you're just King Kong Zigong, right? ^.<

Then,

we will give you a moving video as a gift and we will see you soon !  Hello ~~
King Kong by Starship Official Account
Homepage-  http:

Comments