Skip to main content

CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa "All of the members [pictorial]

 The band CNBLUE has decorated a unique magazine cover.



CNBLUE released the cover and pictorial with the fashion trend magazine indeed. On the released cover, the members expressed their individuality and completed an image that has never been before. It is a unique concept with perfect visuals and pitting that has been hardened for many years, attracting attention.

After being discharged from the military, CNBLUE's military career has been uncovering from album to acting. At the same time as the release of the eighth mini-album 'RE-CODE' in November, it proved its global popularity by winning the top spot on the entire album chart of iTunes in 10 regions around the world.



Jung Yong-Hwa is KBS2's 'Great Real Estate', Kang Min-hyuk is Kakao TV 'Still Not Thirty' followed by MBC's 'Oh! From 'Master', Lee Jung-shin takes an eye stamp as an actor through the mid-form drama 'Summer Guys'. CNBLUE has released an interview that feels a sense of sturdiness, relaxation, and responsibility through indeed

Leader Jeong Yonghwa said, “All of the members are in their 30s. When I was in my 20s, I ran without a break. I want to do music while not in a hurry, thinking slowly,” he said about his plan and goal.


Kang Min-hyuk also said, "I think that having fun and doing a long time, rather than wanting to go up to a certain position, makes my life the happiest."

Lee Jung-shin said, “It was a great regret that I couldn't see the fans in person. I hope that I can meet you in person and I hope you will be healthy.”


The pictorials and interviews of the three CNBLUE members who have deepened with the passage of time can be found through indeed vol.11.

 CNBLUE members indeed vol.11 any want the magazine Korea to click the link:

Comments