Skip to main content

"The Pirates" Kang Ha-neul and Han Hyo-joo Underwater action is challenging


 Kang Ha-neul and Han Hyo-joo, the protagonists of the movie 'Pirates', talked about the difficulties of underwater action.


Kang Ha-neul and Han Hyo-Joo participated in a press conference after the press preview of 'Pirates' held at the World Tower in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the 12th. The two were well-received for their skillful underwater action in the play.

Kang Ha-neul said, "It was the first time I took such a long photo underwater. It was difficult because I felt stuffy when I couldn't breathe. A lot of water got into my nose. When I sleep, water runs through my nose,” he said.

Han Hyo-joo also said, Personally, I started action training first and took a stunt class, but it was not as easy as I thought. I was physically exhausted. It was not easy enough that water came out of my eyes, nose and ears when I woke up from sleep.”

Kwon Sang-woo, who performed difficult actions in various works, also praised the action performances of the two people. He commented, Kang Ha-neul had a lot of trouble, and I want to encourage her by overcoming it and filming well. The swordsmanship action was also great. Among the actresses, the speed and powerful movement were the most outstanding.”

Meanwhile, in addition to Kang Ha-neul, Han Hyo-joo, and Kwon Sang-woo, 'Pirates' starring Lee Kwang-soo, Chae Soo-bin, Oh Se-hun, Kim Seong-woo, and Park Ji-hwan will be released on the 26th.



















Comments