Skip to main content

Big Bang Top delivered 29,000 won worth of money from a bakery and said to the president, "I'm 35 years old..."


 Group Big Bang member Top (real name Seunghyun Choi, 34) revealed his delivery order details to fans.

Big Bang Top posted a photo on Instagram on the 28th by writing "#My Donnae Mountain Birth Electricity".

This is the capture of the delivery of bread from a bakery in Seoul. Top ordered a total of 29600 won, including puffed cream bread, moon cake, vegetable salad bread, sausage pizza, red bean shaved ice, and pizza bread.

It is the tower's 'request' that catches the eye. Top draws attention by writing "I'm 35 years old. The house where my mother and father met me for the first time in XXX (bakery name) and healed me" in the item's the store owner'.

Meanwhile, in Big Bang, member G-Dragon (real name Kwon Ji-Yong, 33) is preparing for a solo comeback.



Comments