Skip to main content

Chae Soo-bin's "Affirmation of appearing in 'You and My Police Class' (Official)

 Actor Chae Soo-bin received an offer to appear in the drama 'You and My Police Class'.

Chae Soo-bin's "Affirmation of appearing in 'You and My Police Class


On March 9, an official from the agency King Kong by Starship revealed to NewsN that "Chae Soo-bin was suggested to appear in 'You and My Police Class' and is discussing positively."

'You and My Police Class' is a campus drama containing the dreams, love, challenges, and ambitions of youth on the stage of the police college. It contains a special campus life that a new race, who entered through the competition rate of history, and elite freshmen born in 2000 go through a curriculum that does not tolerate a single mistake under the Justice Tower.

Studio & New was in charge of the production, and broadcasting and distribution channels are being discussed in various ways, including OTT.

Earlier, singer Kang Daniel also announced that he was affirmatively reviewing the appearance of 'You and My Police Class', and expectations are raised whether Chae Soo-bin and Kang Daniel will be in harmony.

Meanwhile, Chae Soo-bin appeared on tvN'Class of Class' last year, and met with the audience through the play 'Henri Grandpa and I'.

Comments