Skip to main content

“Expectations pouring out, sometimes I’m scared, but I’ll go ahead with the center”

  Actor Park In-hwan and Song Kang showed off their history of bromance, surpassing the age difference of 50 years.

Song Kang


In-hwan Park and Song Kang, the main characters of tvN's new Monday and Tuesday drama 'Navilera', recently conducted a photoshoot and interview with First Look magazine.



The pictorial that the two of them completed contained the heartfelt sincerity toward their dreams and the excitement of the spring day. Park In-hwan completed a dramatic cut with flowing natural emotional expressions and rich facial expressions, while Song Kang showed off his charm by showing a colorful pose and overwhelming eyes. In particular, as he is making a special'Tikitaka Bromance' in the drama, it is said that he surprised the set staff by showing his strongest breath even during the photoshoot.



In an interview that took place along with the photoshoot, the two shared their special affection for the work and sincere feelings for acting. Park In-hwan, who thinks that meeting'Deokchul' of 'deokcheol' is great luck in life, said, "It was difficult to learn ballet because of my physical strength and flexibility as I was older, but I am happy and thankful for being able to create a warm story with a perfect name." Told. Like the lines of'Deokchul' in the drama 'I want to fly once', it is a process of growth for everyone, so he added that it would be good for many people to gain courage and enjoyment while watching the drama
.
Song Kang


Songgang said, "I am waiting for a warm and touching story while I am waiting for a warm and touching story, and I am learning a lot of fun and acting in the field." As much as I am greedy, I will hold my own center and move forward.” A cute wind was added, saying, “It is okay to reduce the amount of time I sleep in, so I hope to see great works.”




Meanwhile, an interview with a pictorial cut of Park In-hwan and Song Kang's chemistry exploding and detailed stories can be found in First Look No. 214, published on March 4.

Song Kang

Song Kang

An attractive look change the sexy

Comments