Skip to main content

GOT7 Youngjae pictorial “I want to introduce a new look with ballads”

 GOT7 Youngjae pictorial “I want to introduce a new look with a ballad”

GOT7 Youngjae


GOT7 Youngjae’s fashion pictorial was released at a new starting point.

In this pictorial released through the March issue of <The Star> magazine, Youngjae boasted an eye-catching visual with the theme of 'BELIEVE IN ME'. In the published pictorial, Youngjae leaned against a chair and looked at the camera with a chic expression, or led the filming site with a fatal twist.

In the interview following the photoshoot, when I asked Youngjae what genre he would like to challenge if he released this year's solo album, he confessed, "I want to show my different side through ballads."

Then, when asked for tips that could make them happy or positive, they said, “When you have a bad idea or a mishap, you clean the house, do the piled up dishes, and find and remove the dust one by one. Then, I don't think I'm thinking of bad thoughts,” he replied honestly.

GOT7 Youngjae



When asked if he would like to create a YouTube channel or what kind of content he would like to do, he said, “I want to make it. The channel name is'Ars', so it would be nice if it would be a different space of my own.” He said, “I want to freely show the cover song or the song I made, and I want to take a Vlog that I compose.”

Regarding the situation where we have not been able to perform freely or meet the fans since last year, he said, “It’s so regrettable that we cannot perform or meet the fans.” “In fact, the performance schedule was scheduled but was canceled due to the Corona 19 situation. Seven members and fans were very disappointed. I hope that the day will come when I can enjoy the stage with the fans as soon as possible.”

GOT7 Youngjae



A 12p cover pictorial containing GOT7 Youngjae's visuals, and an interview that carefully answered fans' questions, is in the March issue of <The Star> (released on February 26th), an interview full of lively with Youngjae's'MBTI Dig' The video can be seen on the official YouTube channel of <The Star>.

Comments