Skip to main content

'Immortality' Only One Of, BTS ''Spring Day' reinterpretation... “It’s like a stage in a dream” [MK TV view]

 ' Only One Of stole the hearts of announcers.

'Immortality' Only One Of, BTS ''Spring Day' reinterpretation... “It’s like a stage in a dream”


Only One of the reinterpreted BTS ''Spring Day' in KBS2's'Immortal Song', which was broadcast as a spring special on the 6th. Although it was her first appearance, she showed off a sexy and dreamy stage and caught the attention of the KBS announcer judges.

Park Ji-won, who saw the stage of Only One of, said, "It seems that he has presented a hot spring day beyond the warmth. Mature and feral, the cheeks in the middle became red." This was so stupid and moving," he praised.

Announcer Jung Ji-won said, "I sing 'Spring Day' today, and I thought that Only One of itself is a spring day," he said. I hope that the spring day of Only One of will unfold like BTS," he cheered.

Announcer Lim Soo-min laughed broadly, saying, "The screen is in the middle of winter, but if you look at Only One of, it's spring in itself. It was a feeling of warmth." He said, "It was like a dream of a hazy spring day. Unlike other idols, it has a strong dreamy, and mysterious feeling. It was a feeling that I was in a dream while listening to the song.

Junji's unique hairstyle was also focused on 'Immortal Masterpiece'. Announcer Park Jiwon said, "I envy my hair," and announcer Jung Ji-won said, "I'm worried that I can't see it."

MC Shin Dong-yeop said to the announcer judgment team, "I watched with a really happy expression as if I had the whole world," and to Only One Of, "I hope to see you often in the future as I showed a wonderful stage."

Only One Of, who has proven its unique presence in 'Immortal Masterpiece', will soon return with a new album. The album title'Instinct Part. 1'is ahead of an ambitious comeback. As the albums and singles released so far have been evaluated for high quality, exceptional, and sexy, they will return to the music and stage that condensed their charms.

watch the below Only One of-Spring Day [Singing the Legend of Immortal Masterpiece 2



Comments