Skip to main content

Lim Young-woong's fan song is still different [SS New Song]

Lim Young-woong

 “After the years have passed, I think I know how precious you are to me.”

The new song contains the hearts of the fans that Lim Young-woong constantly supported and supported. 'My Love Like a Starlight' is a song that calmly conveys the love for the person who has been around for a long time and is like a fan song of Lim Young-woong.

If he showed strong faith toward fans through'Hero', which was released in November last year, in this 'My Love Like Starlight', he expressed gratitude and gratitude toward the fans. In the lyrics, "I love you, I love you, thank you for the person who believed in me and followed me, I am happy. Why do tears fall, My love like the starlight shining in the night sky, you are my eternal love" In the lyrics, you can feel the heartfelt feelings for the fans intact.

In particular, 'My Love Like Starlight', known as a self-composed song made by Seolundo from the composition stage, only reflects the charm of a traditional trot, unlike 'Only Trust Me' and'Hero', which felt trendy ballads and grandeur. Are giving. Lim Young-woong, who has already transcended genres and showed diverse musical spectrums, is returning to his specialty, Trout, and exudes charm to his heart's content.
View original image
In addition, 'My Love Like a Starlight' is an unusual trot song mastered by Stuart Hawkes, a world-renowned engineer at Metropolis Studio in England, who was in charge of mastering monthly Yoon Jong Shin, Amy Winehouse, and Ed Sheeran. And completed a richer high-quality sound. The sweet lyrics, beautiful melody, and Lim Young-woong's voice come together to shake the listener's emotions. Like the last lyrics, 'Why are you crying so much,' Lim Young-woong leaves a deep lingering.

In the final of TV CHOSUN'Mistrot 2', which aired on the 4th, the song was pre-released in euphemism, and it is of great interest to know what kind of record Lim will set. Last year, he took the place of 'Mr.Trot' Jin (眞) and established himself as a hero of the whole people, and he has topped the various real-time music charts in both'Only I Trust' and 'Hero', and continues to continue a long run to this day. 'My Love Like Starlight' is also expected to write a new era of heroes as a representative song for Lim Young-woong.

Watch the below [MV] Lim Young Woong(임영웅) _ My Starry Love


Comments