Skip to main content

'My love like a starlight' teaser released..."Piano melody impressed"

'My love like a starlight' teaser released..."Piano melody impressed"


Singer Lim Young-woong raised the anticipation by releasing the teaser for the new song 'My Love Like a Starlight'.

On the afternoon of the 7th, Lim Young-woong released the video of'Lim Young-woong [My Love Like a Starlight] Emotion Teaser' through the official YouTube channel'Lim Young-woong'.

The 25-second video contained a boy playing ballet to the piano accompaniment of 'My Love Like Starlight'. You can see a boy dancing in nature while playing the piano in the calm setting against the sunset.

The reaction of the fans to the release of the teaser video is hot.

Fans expressed anticipation such as "The piano melody is impressive and love", "The beautiful video and piano melody are impressive", "It's a watercolor-like image on the other hand", and "I'm looking forward to a music video." A comment expressing curiosity about the boy in the video, saying, "It looks like a boy hero," attracts attention.

Lim Young-woong's new song 'My Love Like a Starlight', released at 6 pm on the 9th, is an authentic trot song written and composed by Seol Woon-do. Along with the release of the new song, a music video is also released.

Watch the below Lim Young-woong [My Love Like a Starlight] Emotion Teaser



Comments