Skip to main content

JB “I will try to put down the GOT7 album once a year” [Star Pictorial]

 


 A visual pictorial of GOT7 Jay B, who started her career alone, has been released.

JB recently showed off a different face that she has not shown through a photoshoot with Beauty PL.

In particular, the back door is said to have led the shooting atmosphere more professionally and leisurely than a professional model by perfectly digesting from deep eyes to playful expressions.



GOT7 JAY B, who foretells an even deeper album, who is working with the soft feelings, sadness, and despair that come from life, said, “Because I'm a perfectionist, I want to make sure that whatever I do. When I was contemplating how to do better things better, I listened to the stories of people I experienced first like my parents and older brothers, and I was greatly influenced by music and life.” “GOT7 did not go as I thought, but thanks to 'Look', 'Breath (You Make Me Breathe)', it has become a team that can digest various songs, and it has impressed the fans as well. It would be nice if my image was not fixed as one like this.”



Group GOT7's leader Jay B said, “When I look back on my 7 years of activity, the most memorable scene is about two or three years ago in Thailand, I performed a solo stage for 7 days in Thailand and sang 'Out' together on a group stage.  At that time, we were very excited to perform, and I remember a lot of images of 7 people together.” It's better if I can even go to the stage. So, I talk about what I felt with the members at that time and discuss the topics I want to include in the album. I think that is the least courtesy towards the fans.”



Jay B's visual pictorial full of maturity can be found in the May issue, official social media, and website.






Comments