Skip to main content

Ji-Sung Yoon "Wanna One, just looking at the name is strong" Comeback in 2 years


 Singer Yoon Ji-sung unpacked the story about the new album.

On the 15th, an online media showcase was held to commemorate the release of Yoon Ji-sung's second mini-album 'Temperature of Love'.

On this day, Ji-Sung Yoon said, "I couldn't sleep yesterday. I was very nervous and excited." "After the whole world, the time outside passed quickly. I spent preparing albums, shooting entertainment, and taking pictorials. It was four months after I closed my eyes and opened it," he laughed wide.

The new album 'Temperature of Love' is a comeback album two years after his release. Ji-Sung Yoon said, "This album contains all the things that can happen in the process of love. I wanted to deliver various forms of love."



He said, "I tend to listen to the song first and decide the title song." "There are times when the feelings of love are cold and sometimes warm," said Yoon Ji-sung, "That's why I marked the temperature for each song. If I compared my feelings to the temperature, I wanted it to be easily communicated to the fans and the public."

All the songs in this album are marked with temperature. About that standard, Ji-Sung Yoon "

When asked about the episode in the process of preparing the album, he said, "First of all, after two years, I wanted to hear a good song very much. I worked with excitement. I was always nervous, so I was nervous in the recording studio." said.
View original image


Shinbo's title song is 'LOVE SONG'. 
Ji-Sung Yoon introduced, "This song is an addictive song that repeats the words 'I want to see you'. Regarding the listening point, he laughed shyly, saying, "I want you to listen to it when you think of someone you want to see."

In addition to the title song, the recommended song was 'Night as an excuse.' He explained, "All songs are so good. Today's pick is 'night as an excuse.'View original image

Since his debut, Ji-Sung Yoon has mainly melted delicate and warm feelings into songs. Regarding the differentiation of this new album, he said, "It will be new because it is a dance song."

In particular, Yoon Ji-sung, who boasted not only the grown vocals but also the watery visuals, "exercised" and said, "I don't have good muscles in my constitution. I deliberately gained weight to bulk up." Soon he hesitated and provoked the laughter of MC Kim Il-Joong, saying, "It was only a shame. "I'm taking it out again. I've gained it up to 68kg, but now it's 63~4kg," he said.

View original image



Yoon Ji-sung, who seemed a little tense after a comeback after a long time, showed a passionate appearance, saying, "I sweat a lot in my hands." He said, "I wanted to do it because I was interested in acting," and, "I think there will be something to show as a good opportunity soon."

I did not forget about Wanna One. Yoon Ji-sung, who shared his feelings about the overlapping comeback period with the Wanna One members, said, "I contact each other often. We talked about when we will come back with each other." Also, "I am willing to meet on-site. When I am lonely while working solo, when I go to the broadcasting station, just seeing the name in the waiting room gives me strength." He delivered a message of encouragement.

At the end of the showcase, Ji-Sung Yoon expressed his longing, "I want to meet my fans in various places through this activity. It's been so long since I haven't seen it." He said, "I have the confidence to work hard in anything, so I want to meet my fans in various ways. Please keep an eye on me in the future."

Ji-Sung Yoon's new album 'Temperature of Love' will be released at 6 pm on this day.

Watch the below Yoon Jisung 2nd Mini Album 'Temperature of Love' 






 

Comments