There was such a nickname that GQ fans gave me. 'Ambition Junho'. Do you agree?

JH haha. I admit it. I really like the word ambition. Some people take it as a negative nuance. Like greed or desire. Something seems like someone will be screaming. In my dictionary, ambition is purely to achieve something, a hundred times the size of passion. It's an idea I've always had since childhood Passion times a hundred times ambition.

GQ is great. Do you have anything like that? Like ambitions that have not been achieved yet.

JH From a long time ago, I had a dream for an overseas stage. Even now. I dream of going to Hollywood.

When I look at GQ, I remember that when I started acting, I beat out among the members.

I mentioned it several times in the JH interview, and while the members at the beginning of their debut showed excellence through personal activities and entertainment, it was not easy for me. But there really are things that suit each aptitude. In entertainment, I thought that I was overwhelmed by the burden of showing something, but I did not have to do that when I was acting. I just need to purely melt into my character and act. I was able to find myself in a comfortable state in front of the camera.

The name of GQ actor Junho Lee is no longer unfamiliar. So I wanted to ask this. Do you still think you are an idol?

JH Yes, I think I can be an eternal idol for some, someone can see me as an actor, and an artist for some. It depends on what perspective you see me.

What is GQ Junho's number one priority?

I am neither a JH idol nor an actor. The number one priority for me is 2PM. You don't even have to say why.

GQ Then, what do you want to hear the most while working as 2PM's Junho again?

JH Just like that. It is still. Nothing has changed. cool. The obvious complement is the best. If you're this king, I'd love to hear this too. Sexy.