Skip to main content

'V Live' soft stone SHINee, comeback Atlantis .. "If we can be a strength to the fans"

 


On the afternoon of the 12th, the live broadcast “SHINee's Sailing: Finding'Atlantis'” was released through Naver's V LIVE SHINee channel.

On this day, SHINee communicated with fans by introducing new songs including the title song 'Atlantis', as well as telling various stories such as behind the album work and activity spoilers.

In recent years, Onew said, “I'm practicing musicals these days. It's been a month now, and there are so many things to practice.” In addition, Taemin said, “I sang the drama Naviella ost. I have been preparing something these days, but I am anxious because I want to say it.” Next, Kee said, "I am continuing on 'Amazing Saturday' and appearing in 'I Live Alone'." Meanwhile, Minho, who appeared on the KBS entertainment program'The Return of Superman,' said, “I can't love Na Eun and Geonho Geonwoo. Taemin is the same.” He expressed his love for the youngest member of the group, Taemin.

About the title song 'Atlantis' on this day, the key said, "It's a song that only we can do. No matter who listens to it, it's a Shiny song,” he said. “We aren't minimal. I have to give up. I was so full of energy.” In response, Taemin said, “We need to lower the level because the level is always high.” “Because we were always in the 4th dimension, we need to come down to the 1st dimension.”

The song introduced next was 'Area'. It was the first song that member Minho participated in writing the lyrics, and he said, "I wanted to be perfect, so I made an effort." Key said, "Our agency received good lyrics from other places, and kept telling us to fix it." He complained and made the members laugh.




Lastly, 'Days and Years', where SHINee's vocal harmony stands out. The height is “It feels so pretty. It is a song that conveys pure emotion without filtering.” The mission of this song was 'Please confess Onew and Taemin to SHINee World'. Onew poses for swimming and said, “If you fall into the sea, I will save you forever. Afterward, Taemin also added aegyo, saying, "Accept my heart," while holding a diamond ring, a small accessory.

Taemin, a spo fairy, came out about the activity plan. Following SHINee's activities in April, when their full-fledged activities began, they were released until May, where there are many personal activities. Taemin made a surprise announcement saying, "I'm going to have a Beyond Live concert in May." In addition, Taemin also revealed about Key and Onew's solo albums scheduled for July and September. Taemin said, “Kee-Hyung is releasing an album for my birthday in July,” he said in a charming manner. In response, the key trembled, saying, "Then, does my birthday take care of me?" 

Lastly, about the feelings of completing V Live, Ki said to the fans, "The tension has risen in a long time. I have prepared well, so I hope you enjoy it as well as you expected." We want to give support to our fans just as we support them.” In addition, Onew said, "I want to be happy to work together as much as you wait."







Comments