Skip to main content

YESUNG's 'Phantom Pain' ( Phantom Pain ), and YESUNG's beauty is just a fantasy



Here a man can have.


We wait for the lover who does not get up
.







The days I spend with alcohol in my frustrated heart are increasing,




We are riding the bicycle we used to ride together now alone.




That is the story of Yesung's 4th mini-album,

'Phantom Pain'


Mon daysa solo album in a long time

is that Yesung comeback

ahead of the official album release

today (23 days ), the afternoon 6 City!



Songs 
'Phantom Pain' of music videos public and the fans you about the new album, the expectations increased.





I miss you,
lose, lose, I can't forget yet Oh I ♪




It’s so hard,
come back, come back, please ♬







Mon. days to be officially released
Yesung 's Mini 4 album also
will ask a lot of attention and expectations :)


YESUNG YESUNG'Phantom Pain' MV











Comments