Skip to main content

Yoon Kye-sang "Comfort to the word'well-lived and good person'

 


Actor Yoon Kye-sang announced the current situation through a photoshoot.

After confirming the appearance of his next work 'Crime Puzzle' and starting his activities, he recently worked on a different shoot with the concept of fashion magazine ZQ Korea and freedom.



In the pictorial released on the 23rd, he exudes a comfortable charisma with casual wear such as hats, knits, and shorts instead of a suit. This pictorial, filled with the relaxation, freedom, and freshness of Yoon Gye-sang, became a new gift to fans after a long time.



In the photobook, I read the article “I wish I would be free (without wearing a suit that fits my body all the time)” and asked the reason for my feelings. “It seems that I have a desire to be free. As an example of 'boyhood', when I was too young, I lived in a sense of fear that there was only the way down because it



worked out too well.  ” He then said, “Then you become more sensitive and trapped in it and forget that you are free. The attempt becomes uncomfortable, scary, and not done at all. He honestly told the compulsion he felt in the past, saying, "You can be free" and "I have lived well enough and am a good person."



When asked whether the expression 'second half' was early, he surprised the scene by revealing for the first time that he had undergone surgery for a cerebral aneurysm last year. "It's been past, I'm talking about it, but I was diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm last year, and I planted stents and coils in my blood vessels.


I was fortunate to find it in advance, but I changed my mind while experiencing that. If I didn't know, I might die suddenly one day. I discovered it by chance. I thought that I was given the opportunity to live again and I was lucky.”



He doesn't give up well, and he chose collaboration as a new topic. When it was difficult, he asked for help and talked about what he wanted to make together, and expressed his ambition, "I will take a really hard working attitude this year, and I will move too actively."



Thanks to halting all activities for a year and focusing on recovery, he is showing a motivating move, such as making a relationship with the new agency Just Entertainment and making the decision to appear in the next film while he is now healthy.












Comments