Skip to main content

'Comeback' Promise Nine, what part did the most attention while preparing for the album?

 


(Promise Nine) 
Fromis 9 will release their second single '9 WAY TICKET' through various online music sites at 6 pm on the 17th.

'9 WAY TICKET' includes the title song 'WE GO', where you can feel the bright and healthy energy of Promise Nine, as well as 'Airplane Mode' and 'Promise'. It consists of 3 songs each containing a narrative. Promise9 perfectly embodied the concept of 'Lanson Travel', where you can go anywhere with your imagination, with music and visuals.

Through this, Promise Nine will provide not only bright energy like team color, but also a refreshing atmosphere containing seasonal colors, and a message of consolation and sympathy for those who are tired of frustrating daily life.

Prior to the release of '9 WAY TICKET', Promise Nine directly introduced the points where you can enjoy the title song 'WE GO' more especially for music fans and the real significance of traveling in your imagination.

# One question and one answer with Promise Nine below.

Q. You made a comeback with your second single '9 WAY TICKET' in 8 months. How do you feel?

Jang Gyu-ri: I'm excited and excited to be on the stage after a long time. When I always come out with a new album, I am half anxious and half excited, but this time I think the excitement is much greater.

Seoyeon Lee: First of all, I feel very grateful to Plover (Promise Nine fandom name) who has been waiting for a long time.

Q. The concept of going on a 'Imagination trip' and 'LAN trip' with listeners is fresh. What is the part that you put the most effort into preparing this album?

Saerom Lee: I think there will be frustration in the situation where everyone can't go on a trip. So, while listening to the songs in this album or watching the stage, the public can empathize with emotions such as excitement, excitement, and freedom by thinking of situations such as 'before leaving the trip' and 'when leaving the trip' so that it can be a little relieved. I tried to melt it so much.

Jiwon Park: For this album, I particularly paid attention to the recording part, hoping that everyone feels the same as ours. I wanted to convey that feeling as it was enough to re-record it several times until I liked it. It is a song where you can feel the bright and energetic energy we felt.

Ji-seon No: I went around Seoul to shoot jackets and filmed in various places, and I also tried and filmed a music video at various destinations. I hope that such an attempt will bring the viewers a solution to the 'travel' that we cannot currently go through.

Q. What are some points of interest in the title song 'WE GO'?

Hayoung Song: If you look at the lyrics, you can see scenes you imagine in the introduction, and the chorus is about going to the place you imagined. It would be better if you could watch the stage together, imagine and enjoy it without any worries, rather than the points of appreciation that should be noted.

Jang Gyu-ri: This title song 'WE GO' is a song with many point choreography that is easy to follow. There is a choreography in which a diamond is made with a finger at the hook and then the right hand is placed on the ear, so it would be good if you listen to it while following it.

Chaeyoung Lee: I thought the lyrics for this song were really true. Of course, when I received the song, I first saw the lyrics and thought 'I like it', but when I humming alone, it seems to stimulate the imagination that I really want to go anywhere.

Nakyung Na: I would like you to see the expressive power of each member of 9 people and 9 colors, each with a different charm.

Q. What is the difference between '9 WAY TICKET' from Promisnine's previous album?

Saerom Lee: While the previous Promise Nine did not lose its color, it grew little by little and showed steady changes. In this album, the footsteps that we have built up so far remain clear, so it feels like inviting the public to a clear space called 'Promise Nine'. to be. It is an album where you can feel a lot of bright energy, which is our group's strength.

Noh Ji-sun: In my opinion, it has an atmosphere of an extension of 'Feel good', but I think it may be the song with the most seasonal colors among our albums.

Baek Ji-heon: Promise Nine's unique atmosphere with an extra spoonful of coolness.

Q. What would you like to show through '9 WAY TICKET'?

Jiwon Park: The title song of this album seems to have many similarities to me. I want to show someone a look like a vitamin that gives strength.

Chaeyoung Lee: I want to deliver the energy of Promise Nine to many people.

Nakyung Na: I want to show you fresh, refreshing, and cool looks.

Q. What kind of album would you like the second single '9 WAY TICKET' to be remembered by the public?

Park Ji-won: When I listened to this song, just listening to it made me smile. This is because it seems to be telling me 'do my best, and when the moment of exhaustion comes, it seems to be telling me 'I'll leave with you'. I hope that it will be remembered as an album that I want to continue to find and listen to, like a message of cheer that makes me feel better just by listening.

Noh Ji-sun: I hope it's a song that comes to mind when I remember the summer of 2021 and this time of the year 2021, an album that comes to mind. And because of that, we hope that it will be a milestone-like album that takes us one step further!

Seoyeon Lee: When I want to be excited, when I drive, when I want to go somewhere, I want it to be a song that I find and listen to on the playlist.

Nakyung Na: This is a healing album where you can get a little comfort through this album as it is a difficult time.

Q. When would you like to recommend the title song 'WE GO'?

Saerom Lee: When you drive, when you travel, when you want to leave and wake up calls! You can have a happy morning.

Hayoung Song: I looked out the window, and it's around 1pm and 2pm, and the weather is really nice. It's recommended when you don't have an appointment, but it's annoying to go out, it's ambiguous to make an appointment, and you want to roll around at home. And when you listen to the song, I hope you can imagine and listen to the place you want to go and how you are traveling!

Seoyeon Lee: On the road that gets stuck on the way home from work!

Q. How would you describe '9 WAY TICKET' in one word?

Saerom Lee: Let's go now, Plover!

Hayoung Song: Remote control travel. This is because it feels like going on a trip just by sitting and listening to a song like television that pleases the eyes and ears with a single remote control.

Jiwon Park: Vitality! It is a song where you can feel the healthy vitality and bright energy of Promise Nine.

Jiheon Baek: Travel. It is an album that contains the excitement of the beginning of the trip, the joy in the middle, and the lingering of the end.

Q. One last word

to the plover's Lee Sae-rom: I think I worked with a slightly different mind than before while preparing this album. I don't know if my heart will be expressed in writing, but thanks to the time we've been together, I've been going through a process of continually changing and growing. Sometimes I feel upset about myself, who can't be perfect even though I always want to be perfect, but it was the plover who soothes this mind. Thank you very much for supporting me as I am and for petting the invisible image. Let's make a lot of precious and special memories for this album as well. I love Plover.

Hayoung Song: I really wanted to see Plover! Sometimes there would have been difficult and exhausting days, and I would have been unable to go to all the places I want to see and go to. Let's pray for the situation to pass quickly with even a little of that heart. The sound of cheering on the plover during the music broadcast, and the dream of meeting again after this time is over. Let's never collapse and overcome. It's a really great gift to have someone who waits for you and someone who wants to see me. Let's meet Plover quickly!

Jang Gyu-Ri: Let's go on a cool trip with Frome this summer!

Jiwon Park: Thanks to excessive love and interest, our album was completed like this again. I will be happy and precious to meet Plover and every moment until now and in the future. I hope this album will be of great strength to our plovers. While preparing, the thoughts of Plover gave me a lot of strength. The nine of us can move forward because there are always you who are my driving force. Thank you all the time. Plover, who has been waiting for more than anyone else, is always reassuring to be with you. I will show you a good image as much as you waited.

Noh Ji-sun: Thank you so much, Plover, who always waits with you. I prepared carefully so that I could build trust as much as I waited for. I hope this album will be a good memory for you as well.

Seoyeon Lee: First of all, I really missed you a lot! And thank you so much for waiting and waiting for a long time. We came back with a full album, so let's have fun together until the end!

Chaeyoung Lee: We came here this time in summer! It's been a long time in summer. It may be hot and difficult this summer, but let's all work hard together a little bit more. This activity is also a plover, so I have no worries. love!

Nakyung: We, Plover, thank you so much that you can't express everything in words, and I will always be a person who can give you strength. I treasure it a lot!

Jiheon Baek: I am very sorry that I could not show the stage directly for this activity, but I will show a better stage so that energy can reach beyond the screen! Please support Plover a lot. Are you all ready? Please take care of this album too!












 


 

Comments