Skip to main content

Gong Hyo-jin, who showed a cool tattoo, "I'm an accurate person who likes and dislikes"


  Actor Gong Hyo-jin boasted both loveliness and elegance at the same time.

The cover pictorial with Gong Hyo-jin's fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar was released on the 17th. 

In the released pictorial, Gong Hyo-jin's lively and elegant appearance perfectly harmonized with the dazzling sunshine of early summer. Gong Hyo-jin, who showed off his own personality and fashionable style, unfolded the honest story of 'gong efficaciousness' that he showed while working as an actor for a long time in an interview conducted after the filming. 



When asked about the actor's new selection, interest in the environment, and influence as a fashionista, he said, "A person who likes and dislikes is accurate, but he is easily broken. It is not the same, so it changes well. He recommends it and explains why it is good. Because I like what I like for a long time, I really like it, but I think I can feel it.” He revealed that it is a pleasure to exert a new influence on someone. 



When asked about the role he would like to be the best friend among the characters he has played so far, "I think Camellia will be too busy because he has a baby, Yongsik, and has to see the store. I think Seo Yu-kyung of 'Pasta' will be the best friend." He answered and came up with an interesting answer that he wanted to make friends with him. 


He said, "I really think about my friends a lot. I miss my friends very often and I am good at expressing affection. I have a lot of time and I like people, and I am good at driving, so I pick them up well, and I am good at gifts." Appealed. 



In addition, Gong Hyo-jin said, "After receiving a huge puzzle as a gift, 'Who is doing this?' 
I wanted to, but I didn't know how time was going. I liked learning something, so I learned weaving with the class app. Send all the ingredients to the house and work with the teacher through the video. If you get lonely, I think this method would be good, too." Because of this, I also passed on tips to those who spend their time alone.













Comments