Skip to main content

Park Shin-hye "I wish I could be someone who can share my life with someone"


 Actress Park Shin-hye radiated lovely energy through a pictorial.

On the 28th, the agency Salt Entertainment released several cuts of Park Shin-hye's 'W Korea' July issue with 'Van Cleef & Arpels', French high jewelry & watch maison. 



In the published photos, Park Shin-hye catches the eye by radiating positive and joyful energy with a lively expression and a bright smile. He took various poses and excellently digested the jewelry he wore, creating a high-quality pictorial.



In an interview conducted after the photo shoot, Park Shin-hye compared 'Van Cleef & Arpels' to a dense forest and said, "Just as densely planted trees form a forest, the jewelry of 'Van Cleef & Arpels' also combines delicate processes to create a special piece. isn't it born So when I wear jewelry, I feel like it will infuse good energy and good luck.”




On the other hand, in an interview with the subject of 'About happy and happy everyday moments and a hopeful and positive life', he said, "I am still lacking, but I want to become a person who can share my life with others rather than living for myself. I am living,” he said sincerely, expressing his desire to live by giving and standing on the side of those in need.




Meanwhile, more pictorial cuts and full interviews with Park Shin-hye can be found in the July issue of 'W Korea'.






















Comments