Skip to main content

'Acting Idol' Jeong Jinwoon x Solbin Ahn, first movie 'Can You Only See Me'... "I couldn't sleep at night" (Comprehensive)

 


 Jeong Jinwoon(2AM) and Ahn Sol-bin (Labum), who is called 'acting idols', will appear on the screen. Through the new movie 'Can I See Only Me'? It is said that thanks to the friendship they built while they were singers, the two melted into the filming site and characters without any awkwardness. 

'Can You Only See Me' (director Lim Yong-Jae, production studio Firefly, distribution D-Station) is a comedy horror story that unravels the anecdotes experienced by new director Jang Geun (Jinwoon) and movie producer Minjeong (Solbin) at an abandoned hotel they visited for filming? Horror.

Director Lim Yong-Jae, who was in charge of the screenplay and directing, expressed his experiences as a film staff in the 'Comic + Horror' genre. 

In the afternoon of the 7th, at the press distribution preview of 'Can I See Only Me' held at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Konkuk University in Jayang-dong, Seoul, Director Lim said, "When I was a producer, I filmed in an underground bunker. During the pre-shoot, he said, 'Someone had a guest service here a week ago. Only some staff members (including myself) knew about that fact.”

He continued, "After that, I started filming, but the director of photography kept saying, 'Come out (people) behind you. We couldn't see it, but after hearing the news, we had an experience where our hair stood upright after hearing such a story," he recalled.

This is Lim's directorial debut. In response, he said, "As time passed, people around me talked about 'how about a movie like this as an item, and they said 'it looks like it would be interesting, so I came up with the birth process." The film began filming in the winter of last year when Jinwoon Jeong was discharged from the military and was completed earlier this year. 



The director hoped, “I hope that you will enjoy the movie comfortably by repeating laughter and surprise while thinking that you have come to a haunted house.” 

Solbin also conveyed his excitement, saying, "We filmed when it was really cold, but on the other hand, it was released when it was really hot."

Comic horror films such as 'Ghost Lives' (Director Kim Sang-jin) and 'Sicily 2km' (Director Shin Jung-won) that came out in the early 2000s were loved by the audience. 'Can You See Only Me' is a horror film overall, but it is also aimed at comics by setting a funny situation. It is noteworthy whether the laughter code that director Lim pursued will capture the hearts of the audience. 




When asked how it feels to release his first movie, Jinwoon Jeong, who plays director Jang Geun, said, "I couldn't sleep until last night." This is the first film in which Jinwoon Jeong has been cast since his debut as a member of 2AM in 2008. 

“I was worried a lot because I was curious about what it would be like to see my acting. It's the first time I've seen my acting on a big screen like this, so I'm trembling and scared. It's the first time I've seen the finished version. After seeing it today, I felt that I was lacking, but I really enjoyed it,” he said with a laugh.

Ahn Sol-bin, who played PD Min-Jeong, also appeared in the dramas 'Solomon's Perjury', 'The Good Witch', and 'Convenience Store Saetbyeol', but this is the first movie.


She said, "I was very nervous a few days ago. 'How about a movie?' I was just imagining it, but seeing it today, I feel so unfamiliar with myself on the big screen.” 

However, he said, “What I felt while watching today, I remember all the times I filmed. I was like, 'Wow~' while watching it. (Laughs) It's really strange to see me appear on the big screen, but I'm also nervous." 

It is said that the two did not need time to get to know each other while making this movie because they had a relationship through an entertainment program when they were idol singers. 

Jinwoon Jeong said, "I was very comfortable when I matched the lines with Solbin on set. I practiced with makeup in the morning. Because we've known each other, the ad-lib was able to come out well." The characters created by 'acting idols Solbin and Jinwoon reflecting the current situation of Corona are expected to capture the hearts of fans. 'Can You Only See Me' will be released on the 21st of this month? Running time 97 minutes.























Comments