Skip to main content

'Cohabitation' Jang Ki-yong → Bae In-hyeok "A happy and special work"



Jang Ki-yong, Lee Hye-ri, Kang Han-naKim Do-Wan, and Bae In-hyuk shared their thoughts on the ending of 'Living Together.


tvN's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Cohabiting Between Lives' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cohabitation') is an inhumane story in which a 999-year-old Gumiho senior Shin Woo-Yeo (Jang Ki-Yong) and a cool 99-year-old human Lee Dam (Hye-Ri) are living in the same house because of marbles. It's a romantic comedy. The last episode airs on the 15th.

On the 15th, 'Living Together' released behind-the-scenes cuts ahead of the final episode, along with the ending impressions of Jang Ki-yong, Lee Hye-ri, Kang Han-na, Kim Do-wan, and Bae In-hyuk. In the released stills, Jang Ki-yong, Lee Hye-ri, and Kang Han-na, Kim Do-won, and Bae In-hyuk, who have made the small screen flutter in the meantime, contain a couple cut with a sweet smile and sweet chemistry.

First of all, Jang Ki-Yong, who fascinated women every episode as Shin Woo-yeo, a 999-year-old Gumiho senior, gave his thoughts on the ending. He said, "I sincerely thank you for your love for 'Living Together and Woo Yeo. Thanks to the actors, the director, the writer, and the many staff who worked hard, the set was always fun and full of laughter," he said. "It was a very happy and special work for me. I think it will be remembered as a movie. I hope it will be remembered as a work that gives you a good laugh as well."

Then, Lee Hye-ri, who was born in 1999 and played a role that crosses comics and romance as the human Lee Dam, said, "I started filming for 'Living Together' last winter when it was exceptionally cold." She said, "It was a difficult schedule, but thanks to the good staff and fellow actors, it was always a fun scene, and it was a work that I loved so much that it was a pity that the filming ended." It seems to be a work that will be remembered with more happiness and reward because you sent it,” he said, expressing his affection for the work.

Finally, he added, "I really want to thank the fans for watching until the last week, and I also want to say thank you to all the production crew and actors." In addition, Kang Han-na, who exuded her eight-color charm as Yang Hye-sun, a former nine-year-old human being, greeted her, saying, "I sincerely thank the viewers who took their precious time every week to watch the drama 'Cohabitation'."

She said, "I also want to say thank you to all the production crew who worked hard in the cold winter weather to create good moments without missing a single shot." Now that I think I won't be able to see you every week, I am also very sorry, but I will cherish and cherish the support and love that the viewers gave me." He said

, "If viewers will remember these friends for a long time. I envy you. I hope you will always be healthy, love, and be happy.”

On the other hand, Kim Do-wan, who played the role of Do Jae-jin, a pure man who drains the liver and gallbladder in love, also expressed his feelings about the end of the drama. Thank you to everyone who watched ' and loved Hyesun and Jaejin couple. I thought it would be great if we could let our couple give viewers a warm smile for a while." He said, "Fortunately, as many people support and like me, I think I will be able to send Jaejin in a good mood.

" I would like to thank you once and I will try my best to meet you with a better image in the next work."

Lastly, Bae In-hyeok, who showed off his magical powers that he couldn't hate as a popular man in Seogyo University who fell in love with Lee Dam's iron wall charm, also expressed his feelings full of affection. He said, "'Living Together' has come to an end. It's cool, but it's a lot of regrets. It contains the process of Seon-woo gradually turning into a 'good person' because of Dam-i, and I believe that viewers will appreciate it." I think it was a work where I was able to learn a lot and change myself for the better through Living Together," he said, expressing his love for characters and works. 

Finally, the staff said, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the director, all the staff, and to all the cast members, including seniors and colleagues, for being with me." He expressed his gratitude to the actors and viewers.

In the last broadcast, Shin Woo-yeo of 'Living Together' showed signs of extinction and shocked the small screen. In this regard, attention is focused on the last episode to see if Woo Yeo can become a human and have a happy ending with Lee Dam.

The last episode of 'Living Together' will be broadcast on the 15th at 10:40 PM. 
















Comments