Skip to main content

lee jong suk interview said reset, ready, go

 

ESQUIRE Korea photoshoot lee jong suk and interviews

This is my first time in a pictorial and interview, and my first schedule personally

I really nervous. since I am a model, I tend to do pictorials with a relatively comfortable mind. but today, I am very nervous, so when I took the first cut, I really  didn't know how I moved my body

It seems like the more I go back, the better. I really hope it comes out well. It's the first time that fans have seen me in two years. in the meantime#, I was on a diet enough to fast for a few days before the photo shoot because I was getting  10kg. This diet was but to remove it, so it feels like something is dry 



I had no unusual leisure life. I feel a little bored because I can't go outside because of the corona.

I have always been thinking about my work or activities. while serving, I let go of my worries, so I was relatively relaxed. just do what you are given. that certainly feels comfortable

I was in the welfare center, I become interested in social welfare. while serving, I also thought about getting a social welfare certificate. I gave up because thought it would be impossible because I had to fill 120 hours of working on site.


Lee Jong Suk also revealed a particularly memorable complainant. He shared, “In my case, there was someone unique. At the beginning of my service, one person recognized me and sat in the civil service room before I went to work and stayed until I got off work. It was as if they were checking if I got there on time and was doing my duties properly.”

The actor then spoke about his drama “Romance is a Bonus Book.” He mentioned his character Cha Eun Ho, saying, “I’ve been acting as characters with a strong fantasy aspect or with special abilities that are a little different from reality. However, Cha Eun Ho is a realistic character, but at the same time, he makes you think, ‘If there’s a male character like this, that would be a fantasy.’ He has no prejudice and shows unconditional consideration to the person he loves. I thought it would be great if I were this kind of person.”

When asked to pick a scene he thought was especially cool, he said, “It’s a little scary in a way, but he lived with Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) in his heart for a long time. At the end of the third episode, Cha Eun Ho goes to Kang Dan Yi’s house when he’s having a hard and sad day and gazes at it before leaving. Because of that love, he was able to embrace her without any blame when she got divorced and came back to him.”


Lee Jong Suk talked about being hard on himself and his acting, saying, “I don’t know what will happen in the future. I hope I can be more comfortable than before. There was a time when I looked at the camcorder and re-watched my acting a 100 times. I became more distressed because I blamed myself.” Laughing, he commented, I’m trying to do that less now in order to love myself. I think I’ve been treating myself harshly because I thought that was self-objectification.”


The interviewer asked Lee Jong Suk if he still watches his movies and dramas, and he answered, “I used to spend a lot of time watching them, but I’ve been watching less of them in the last two years. But I think I’ve watched ‘Romance is a Bonus Book’ a lot. I’ve discovered something recently. When I say my line, I kind of hum.”




Comments