Skip to main content

AB6IX, superior visuals that can't be thrown away even a single cut [pictorial]

 


Idol group AB6IX released a visual pictorial.

With the concept of ANOTHER FACE, the AB6IX members showed off their superior visuals and deeper gazes, boasting a mature beauty, and completed a pictorial of a man who could not throw away a single shot. In particular, it is said that he obtained the title of a rising pictorial craftsman by leading the atmosphere professionally despite the various requests of the shooting staff.



AB6IX, following domestic music activities, said, "I want to do music that is not boring, so I do a lot of research on not only vocals, performances, facial expressions, fashion, etc. according to the genre." Woojin, who said, "I want to write a song," said, "When I see the lyrics written by the members, try writing songs in an extension line" Like Donghyun's words, he said that he did not hesitate to challenge new and unfamiliar to put their own colors on the album and stage.


Also, "It's hard, but I don't give up what I started once. If I try, I think the results will come someday." Like Jeon Woong, who said, "I joined New Music and met a wonderful member," the passion of the members who are striving for an improved future gathered together to complete the AB6IX now.



Since its debut in 2019, AB6IX is being loved by global fans as an 'all-round stone' that can write lyrics, compose, and produce. Recently, the third EP repackage album'SALUTE: A NEW HOPE' was released, proving that it has grown even further.

Comments