Skip to main content

Big, the 5th anniversary of their debut... "It will be a group that rewards you with a good look"

 Group KNK celebrated its 5th anniversary.

Group KNK


On the 3rd,  KNK released a congratulatory video and congratulations on the 5th anniversary of their debut through the official SNS channel and expressed their gratitude to the fans.

KNK said, "It's been so amazing and absurd that it's been 5 years since I debuted. Time seems to be going really fast." "Thank you very much for loving Knaken for 5 years." I thanked the fans who had been with me for the time.

"Last year, the whole world had a very difficult year. I hope everyone is healthy this year. Thanks to the fans, I feel that I am getting a lot of strength and only being touched. I will be a big player in returning and showing a good image in the future." did.

KNK debuted in the music industry in 2016 with 'Knock'. Since then, he has actively worked with 'Back Again','Sun, Moon, Star', 'Lonely Night', and 'Ride'. All of the members were nicknamed'Model Doll' with their height over 180cm and perfect visuals.

Comments