Skip to main content

Black Pink Rose "I wanted to contain my most honest image"

 

Black Pink Rose

Rosé's opinion was also reflected in the album design that created a movie-like atmosphere, and he participated in the lyrics of the two songs for the first time. The album name 'R' is also named after his first letter, containing the meaning of a new beginning as a solo artist.

“I wanted to prepare an album that was satisfying as it was a solo debut that fans have been waiting for a long time.

The solo songs, which are said to have tried new sounds and singing techniques, are gorgeous as a producer.

YG producer Teddy and 24, as well as Justin Bieber and Tori Kelly's hit song Jörgen Odgard, who produced hit songs for Justin Bieber and Tori Kelly, participated in the title track 'On the Ground', which starts with a guitar sound and continues to an impressive drop part.

The subtitle song'Gone', which was first released at the Black Pink online concert, stands out with the restrained song composition and Rosé's peculiar tones. The first recording of Gon goes back two years.



"I still remember the moment when I was recording. I received the file and listened to it a lot because I liked the song after recording," he said.

As for the reason for choosing these two songs among many songs, he said, "These songs came like fate without much thought, so they were naturally selected.

Rose is the first K-pop female solo singer to appear on the American NBC talk show 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' on the 16th (local time) and perform on stage. He pointed out, "Since we have prepared a gorgeous stage, it would be nice to look forward to it a lot."

He, who is the second solo runner in Black Pink following Jenny, said, "It was an opportunity to think once again about how precious things were that we grew up and learned together, and feel the preciousness of the members."



The members are said to have sent generous support. "Jenny Sister made a bracelet with the name of Hank, my dog, and gave me a gift, and Jisoo Sister liked it very much like her job. "I want you to do everything you want to do in this activity." After seeing it, he rumored to the staff that he was 'too cool'. Thank you so much."

He emphasized, "I realized a lot, sympathized with and comforted me while preparing this album. I hope those who listen to my song will also sympathize and receive comfort."

On March 12 at 2 p.m. KST, the BLACKPINK member released her first solo single album 

Check out the music video below:


Comments