Skip to main content

Kim Sung-kyu "It wasn't easy to play MV between Kwon Eun-bi and I was young" [Japanese Q&A]

 


Group INFINITE Kim sung-kyu talked about the new album 'Won't Forget You'.

On the 29th, kim sung-kyu released his first single album 'Won't Forget You' through various music sources. 'Won't Forget You' is an album that expresses the gratitude of Woollim Entertainment, who cherishes the 11 years he spent with Kim sang-kyu and the 11 years he spent with the fans and will not forget them forever.

Starting with the title song 'HUSH', which sang the strong attraction and feelings that would be sufficiently conveyed to each other without speaking, 'You' with the charming voice of Kim sung-kyu on the plain guitar and crisp drums, and layers of vocals that seem indifferent to each other. A total of 3 tracks were included until'My Day', which leads the composition of the songs stacked up.

In particular, Nell Kim Jong-wan, who helped Kim sung-kyu start his music live, takes charge of writing, composing, and producing all songs, and is expected to present the joy of listening while exerting the synergy of the 'combination of trust and listening'.

Hereinafter, 'Won't Forget You' directly introduced by Kim sang-kyu.

Q. Nell Kim Jong-wan was in charge of writing, composing, and producing all songs. How do you feel about working again after a long time?

A. It's an honor. Since I am an artist who gave me the dream of becoming a singer, my work with Jong-wan is always happy and enjoyable.

Q. What are your favorite lyrics in 'HUSH' and why?

A. There are times when you can tell without saying 'We can hear each other's heartbeats!

Q. Is there a song you love the most in this album?

A. All three songs, 'HUSH', 'You', and'My Day'. They all have different feelings, so I can't choose just one.

Q. What was the most important part of your work on this album?

A. I want to show improvement and improvement every time I work on an album. For this album, I did my best to become a singer who is looking forward to the future.

Q. Are there any memorable episodes while shooting the music video?

A. Eunbi was with me for this music video shoot, but since I was young, it wasn't easy to act at first. I am very grateful to Eunbi, who participated in the filming even in the midst of her busy schedule.

Q. What is Seong-gyu's most unforgettable moment since his debut as Infinite until now?

A. The day I had my first concert. That day was very trembling, and I was so happy to think that I could do a lot of performances in front of the fans. It's a moment I'll never forget.

Q. How do you feel about releasing your last album with Woollim Entertainment?

A. Actually, it was a very strange feeling. I felt sorry for something, and it was regretful. The members of Woollim, who have been together for over 10 years since childhood! Thank you so much and I will see you often in the future. Love it.

Q. What is the last thing you want to say to your fans?

A. I hope everyone takes good care of their health and there are only happy things. And thank you so much for being with me for a long time and waiting for me. Stay strong in the future!!

Watch the below (Kim Sung Kyu) 'HUSH' MV



Comments