Skip to main content

Lim Young-woong releases new song 'My Love Like a Starlight' on the 9th...Solundo's own song

 Singer Lim Young-woong releases a new song.

Lim Young-woong


On the 5th, the agency's New Era Project announced on the 9th that the new song'My Love Like a Starlight' will be released on the 9th.

This new song is a song presented by Seol Undo for Lim Young-woong, and he calmly sang his gratitude and love for the person who has been by his side for a long time.

With the passing of the years, 'I think I know how much you are to me', 'You're my eternal love, I love you, and so on, along with the sweet vocals of Yeongwoong Lim.

Lim Young-woong appeared in the last episode of 'Mistrot 2'the day before and first revealed the stage of the new song.

"I started my second life here," he said. "I am honored to be able to release a new song on this stage."

Comments