Skip to main content

Na In Woo Opens Up About Belatedly Joining “River Where The Moon Rises,” His Rising Popularity


 Actor Na In-woo pictorial was released.

In-woo Na recently conducted a pictorial shooting and interview with Lifestyle Magazine Singles.

On this day, Na In-woo showed off his hidden visuals with a completely different dandy appearance from the characters in the drama. Even after smiling brightly, when the filming started, it turned into a charismatic look, completing a female-hearted sniper pictorial. The back door is that the praise of ``from appearance to personality'' was poured out in the pro-like appearance of filming passionately by giving polite greetings to colleagues while being tired from the busy schedule.



Na In-woo, who thought it would be in a difficult condition because he was concentrating on filming the drama until late at night, showed a surprising appearance by giving a lively greeting to all the staff. Filled with passion as much as the pure Ondal character, he said, “I thought it wouldn't be easy. However, thanks to the director, fellow actors, and staff, it seems to be progressing well. He expressed his gratitude, saying, “It is a great driving force to help many people in the field.” In addition, “We often know it as 'idiot' Ondal, but the more I read the script, the more I felt hurt at the point that I chose such a life because of the situation I was in. I want to express the pure and bright side of Ondal and its clear appearance in detail.”

Na In-woo, who has become the hottest star no matter what, by posting her name on the portal site every time the drama ends every week, still maintains her own pace. “It's a style that goes a little slowly. When I first started acting, I have come so far. “I just keep walking for my goal rather than a turning point or any occasion.” He maintains the same temperature while delivering the news of the final cast, “I want to hear the words 'He is that character no matter what anyone sees' when he works. I want to be good at acting. He has a lot of curiosity, so it seems that this work suits me well,” he said, expressing his aspirations as an actor.


On the other hand, actor Na In-woo, who has become a representative of Korea with his flawless acting skills as well as visuals that just popped out of the script, plans to visit viewers with various works such as movies and dramas this year. 
Everyone's attention is focused on his prolific news, proving the potential hidden through the 'River River'.



Comments