Skip to main content

on and off "B1A4·Oh My Girl, congratulations on the first place in their debut" #TMT

ONF

 On and off announced that they were congratulated by their management company senior B1A4, Oh My Girl after the first place in their debut.

ONF


On and off appeared in SBS Power FM'Kim Young-cheol Power FM', which aired on March 4th.

On & Off appeared to promote the new song 'Beautiful Beautiful'. DJ Kim Young-cheol said, "The 5th year group on and off has appeared. This time, we prepared a special feature of'You Will Enter Me' for a comeback with a regular album. He then asked, "Who was the first person I thought of with a new song," and Hyojin replied, "I remembered our fan fuse the first time."

Wyatt laughed at Kim Young-cheol's words, "How long have you prepared your regular album?"

Kim Young-cheol said, "I think I would be proud of the same agency B1A4, Oh My Girl seniors. I directly sent a message to cheer for on and off."

Kim Young-cheol wondered, "I can feel that Oh My Girl looks pretty for her juniors. I heard that B1A4 also monitors meticulously, but is it true?" MK replied, "Every time we meet at the company, we take care of food and say that we watched the stage well. He said he did well when he won first place this time."

Following on and off, the fans heard voices about their performance in a virtue accident (deokhu + traffic accident). MK explained, "This voice is when we performed rain'it's raining' in Mnet'Road to Kingdom'. We won first place in the contest," and "I practiced 2-3 hours every day for a week."

Jayers said that the number of fans increased a lot after the stage of 'it's raining' and said, "I liked it a lot because it seemed to be full of energy and our own color. Unlike the original song, it was good because it had an on-and-off feeling."

Kim Young-cheol asked, "After suffering a virtue accident, I go through irregularities. Is there a killing point that fans can only fall into on-and-off while experiencing irregularities?" Wyatt replied, "It's talkative and bright. I can't show everything on the radio, but everyone I know will know."

Kim Young-cheol said, "Even though, one listener sent a text message saying,' All six speaks well. Who is the best TMT?' Jaers won 4 votes and Wyatt received 2 votes. . Kim Young-cheol asked, "How much TMT is it? Whose level is it compared to Park Chan-ho and Kim Young-cheol?" Jayers laughed, saying, "I'm about Kim Young-cheol."

Wyatt said to Kim Young-cheol, who asked about the practice time, "It seems that I usually do it for 4-5 hours. The combined period of the members' trainees is about 40 years. I and MK practiced 7-8 years." Esion replied to Kim Young-cheol's words, "If there is anything that has improved my abilities then when I debuted, I have improved my singing skills and have more room than I did when I debuted."

Kim Young-cheol said, "After a deoktong accident and an irregular period, we are entering the full-fledged period. Many listeners are sending text messages saying that they have been admitted."

ONF


On & Off communicated with listeners by reading the text at the end of the broadcast. Hyojin showed a karaoke echo vocal reproduction, MK a pony, elephant sound, Han Seok-gyu vocal reproduction, Esion showed an old door opening and Bobby Kim's vocal reproduction.

Kim Young-cheol said, "Today was so much fun. I hope you come out when you come back again. Rather, we received good energy from on and off," he greeted on and off.

Comments