Skip to main content

Wonho "I want to live a minimalist life in 2021"

Singer Wonho

 Singer Wonho decorated the cover of the magazine eLe.


On the 4th, the global K-POP magazine eLe (ELE) released an exclusive pictorial of Wonho, the 'global trend', which decorated the cover of Issue 2.

In the published pictorial, Wonho showed a variety of atmospheres from mystical eyes filled with excellence to intense feelings and drew attention by exhaling 'cool sexy' charisma.

Singer Wonho


Earlier, Wonho introduced his new album 'Love Synonym #2: Right for Us' through an interview with Jeff Benjamin and said, "I think there is a song that you worked with other artists this time. I think it will be really fun. I think that the song will be released in the English version. It was a song that I thought about whether to release as a single or put in an album, so I think you will love it very much.

In addition, when Jeff Benjamin asked about his commitment to the New Year 2021, he replied, "I want to live a minimalist life in 2021. I want to do my job, abandon all my desires to fill my emptiness, and have fun with gratitude now.

On the other hand, the art video and interview of Wonho, who is active with his new song 'Lose', can be seen on the eLe YouTube channel.

Singer Wonho




Comments