Skip to main content

'Travel Buddy's 2 'Kim Jae-joong. I feel the joys and sorrows while traveling."

 


Kim Jae-joong honestly shared what he felt while traveling to 'Travel Buddy's 2.

The production presentation of the lifetime entertainment program 'Travel Buddy's 2: To Be Together' was broadcast live online at 2 pm on the 29th.

On this day, Kim Jaejoong said, "I came back to 'Travel Buddy's 2'. I think I did a lot of things in a really short time, and memories come to mind."

"It may be a tough video overall. There are many eating scenes in the trailer, but from the beginning, it will feel like 'I've come after a hardship.

' Kim Jaejoong said about the reason for appearing in 'Travel Buddy's 2'. About), and when the season 2 proposal came in, he said, "I do it right". "Because I couldn't go abroad, there was a great expectation that there would be many more special things that could be done in Korea." "I was very excited about what kind of ideas the production crew would give me. As a result, it was satisfactory filming.” In the

trailer, there were many scenes where Kim Jae-joong and animals interacted. He said, “I think sociability with animals is better than sociability with humans.” Stuck. The street cat also came," he said.

There were many painful moments during the filming. Kim Jaejoong said, " The production crew almost hated it. There were many hellish moments at one moment,” he said. “There were times when I wondered why you brought me here. He made me feel the joys and sorrows."

It made me laugh when Kim Jae-joong said that he also went to the area near the unit where he had been in the military. Kim Jaejoong said, "This is my second trip, so I thought I'd be more confident, but it wasn't like that." While doing the above activities, I expected a certain amount of entertainment devices, but the production crew was on top of my head," he said, arousing curiosity.

'Travel Buddy's 2' captures the appearance of Kim Jae-joong traveling around Korea and meeting various buddies (accompanied). Season 1, which aired in February of last year, contained Kim Jaejoong's travel to Argentina, and this season 2 contains beautiful scenery and various experiences in Korea.

It will be pre-released on the Lifetime YouTube channel on May 13th at 6 pm and then aired on Lifetime Channel TV.











Comments