Skip to main content

NU'EST BAEKHO White Tiger's Lost Highway



I ran the Dongho Bridge in a convertible with a white tiger. 
He talks about the romance and silence, the night and the stars, driving, and freediving, and the joy of an infinitely quiet moment.

I took a pictorial with the concept of driving a convertible myself.
I've been curious about how it will be filmed since I saw it, but it was really fun. This is the first time I have tried this in a pictorial.


I heard that I like tea and prepared it. Do you like to drive?
Yes. Holding the steering wheel makes me feel good. It's simple and fun that you can use your hands and feet to go wherever you want and at your own pace.


You said you own an old car?
This model was released even before I was born, and the angular shape and round headlights are pretty. Originally, I rode on my father's old galloper, but I sent it to Jeju.


Is there a reason you like old cars?
It's a lot of work and uncomfortable, but there's something to bear with. Somehow attracted. After fixing it, it's worth the ride. I liked black, so I replaced the wood trim inside the car with black suede and replaced the gray ceiling and floor with black. When you hear the sound, you can see that you want to roughly say, 'Oh, where's the problem?'

 
What are your favorite driving course and time zone?
Dawn, where the signal is released. I like the slack road. If I get stuck while working, I go to Incheon or Gangwon-do to get some air.

You said you're working on the final stage of your second studio album?
It has finished mastering and will be released on April 19th. This is the first full album I made through my own hands that I participated in the production of. I am looking forward to hearing how you will listen and I am very nervous. Each member expresses their own romance.



NU'EST albums always had a worldview. What is the theme of this album?

“It’s quiet when you freediving.
A quiet state where you can't even hear my breath.
I need that kind of time sometimes.”

 

What is romance for Baekho?
What is in everyday life? Eating delicious food is also romantic, and a day like today is also romantic. I like to take pictorials. And filling the car with oil. It becomes reassuring.


Which romance is contained in Baekho's solo song?
The romance in this album is the joy of making something. When I make something, I'm in a subtle state that's both fun and pleasant, and a bit annoying. Something like that when you do something nonsense by yourself and laugh bloody, and after you make it all up, you say, 'Oh, it's not like this' and erase it. Its complexity is romantic.

When looking at the songs made by Baekho, there are many metaphors about night and stars such as 'Firefly Star', 'North Pole' and 'Gravity Moon'.
I like chestnuts. It's nice to see the sky with stars. The stars need to be all dark to see the stars. I like a quiet place that much. I can't think of anything in that place. They come to see the night sea.

When others are sleeping.
right. I like places without people. Relationships are also narrow and deep.

Are you on the introverted side?
That's the way it is. I don't drink and I don't enjoy drinking, so I don't have much opportunity to meet new people. Drinking amount? It's about drinking a little more than two glasses of soju. When I drink alcohol, my face turns red and I feel cold.

I think I'll be good at drinking, but this is unexpected.
right? Everyone said that.

What if you can't drink alcohol unexpectedly, your voice is low when you sing unexpectedly, or others talk about such unexpectedness?
Because I am a simple person, I don't know delicately about myself. Thanks to the loves, our fan club, we get to know them anew.

Aren't you deeply attached to the way you see others?
right. When practicing, I pay attention to the extent that I look in the mirror and check how this movement looks. haha. Because 'If I do this, will it look like this?' The idea of ​​doing it doesn't mean much. Not only is it unexpected, but it is outside my area. It's amazing and thankful if the lovers discover details that I didn't think of. So, even if you're not young, you can't be lazy.

I heard that Haedong gum is also three-stage.
When I was young, my parents ordered me to do it, but it was fun. When practicing cutting paper with a false sword, if the angle is properly entered, it will not be torn and will be cut well. It's nice to be able to achieve results as much as you focus.

Did you develop concentration with it?
no. When I was a trainee, I was criticized for lack of concentration, and I knitting with member Len in front of the CEO's room. Even now, if someone ties the first knot, the scarf can be raised.

Then, what did Baekho gain from Haedong Gumdo?
What you got? Hmm. The debut teaser video was used to shoot kendo.

I don't play MSG. It seems like a style that doesn't make up.
Hahaha.

Was the body born or made by exercising?
Bones should be born. However, muscles are created as much as you exercise. This is the result of steadily exercising every day. The weight is so high that you won't be embarrassed to go anywhere.

What do you like most about what you have?
timbre. It is often used when creating a song and needing a solid treble to give a point or become a weapon.

He said he enjoys freediving.
I do it whenever I have time. Now I can hold my breath for almost 3 minutes. Freediving is very quiet. Since I'm not breathing, it's time I can't even hear my breathing. A silent state without any thoughts. Such time is sometimes necessary. Maybe it's like meditation. Feeling comfortable while emptying.

It's been 10 years since I debuted. Do you have room?
same. Same. haha. I was able to afford to reflect more of my opinions, but I thought it would be natural, but I realized that there are some things that don't take for granted. For example, it's not natural for loves to like us. The more active you are, the more refreshing and grateful you will receive that love.

As a senior in the K-pop scene, how about meeting your juniors?
First of all, I don't have a junior who talks to me well. Hahaha. I'm always close with SEVENTEEN friends. I don't try to get stuck in a relationship between seniors and juniors. I should be good first.

What does White Tiger believe?
time. A lot of changes depending on how you spend your time. Of course, there are times when I'm still impatient, sometimes time betrays, but in the end, it's most important not to spend time in vain.






Comments