Skip to main content

Jung Jin-young participates in the webtoon 'Love' OST 'I like you, I love you' [Official Position]

 


Jung Jin-young, who is actively working as an actor, music producer, and singer, participates in the Naver webtoon 'Yeonom' OST Part.4.

On the 19th, the agency BB Entertainment announced the release of Jinyoung's 'I like you, no I love you' through the official SNS channel.

After Casey, Baek A-Yeon, and Kwon Hyun-bin, the fourth OST of the webtoon 'Yeon Nom', 'I Like You, I Love You' is a ballad song that stands out with Jinyoung's voice.

He subscribed to the webtoon for this OST and created a fresh and strong confession song according to the color of 'Yeonnom'.

OST production company Star Entry Entertainment said, "Jinyoung's unique emotions and voices elicit sympathy from listeners, and with his unique delivery power, it is a song that brings out the feeling of webtoon attractively."

Jinyoung's music news delivered in about two years after the free self-composed song `You are' released in 2019 attracts hot interest from domestic and foreign fans.

On the other hand, the webtoon'Yeon-nome' OST Part.4 'I like you, I love you' will be released on the 25th at 6 pm.














Comments