Skip to main content

Yang Ji-eun, “There will be no words as heartbreaking as the title of 'Mistrot 2' Jin”

 


After releasing her debut single, "Living Taste'' on the 14th, Yang Ji-eun took the top spot on major music charts and is getting an explosive response. In particular, the charm of the song with strong addiction and the unique heartbreaking vocals of Yang Ji-eun is continuing.

First of all, Yang Ji-eun, who was proudly selected as 'Mistrot 2' Jin, who was chosen by the whole people, said, “There seem to be no words as thrilling as the title of 'Mistrot 2' Jin. No matter how much I listen to, my heart is thrilled and I am happy every time I listen.”

Yang Ji-eun, who received the title of 'Mistrot 2' Jin, and received a gift of 'living taste' from composer Cho Young-soo, said, "The composer generously praised me throughout my work, so I really enjoyed the work." I wanted to do well on the stage. The first stage was originally the most trembling and tense stage, so everyone said that they left behind, so I was worried.”



Fortunately, Yang Ji-eun first unveiled the 'Taste of Living' stage on TV Chosun 'Let's My Daughter', and then appeared on music broadcasts such as SBS MTV 'The Show', giving a perfect stage and drawing rave reviews. In particular, the Korean sentiment of 'Han' dissolved in the song, and Yang Ji-eun's own traditional Korean style vocals further enhanced the impression of the listeners.

In response, Yang Ji-eun said, “It seems that the strength of 'living taste' is that I can show all the various charms of my voice in this one song, such as the part where I sing as I say in the introduction part, and the part with traditional Korean music elements added in the second part ”He explained.

Also, “I think now is the 'flowering spring day'. I am very happy to be able to get a lot of love and become a singer through 'Mistrot 2', he expressed his gratitude to the fans.

Finally, Yang Ji-eun said, “I want to clearly express 'Yang Ji-eun's unique color through this activity. I will show you the progress in every stage.”

In the future, Yang Ji-eun will be active through various music broadcasts through 'The Taste of Living'. In addition, as 'the rising trend', he is receiving love calls from various advertisements and public relations ambassadors, so he is going to meet many fans constantly.



[The following is the full text of Yang Ji-eun's Japanese Q&A] 1. What were you most excited about and worried about before your debut?

-I was most excited about how the music video came out. It was my first music video in my life, and the atmosphere on the scene was really good throughout the shoot. On the other hand, the most worrisome thing was that I was curious about the reaction of composer Cho Young-soo, who would have seen the first stage. I wanted to perform as well as the composer gave me a good song. The first stage was originally the most trembling and tense stage, so it was said that everyone left regrets, so I think I was more worried.

2. Composer Cho Young-soo gave various rave reviews such as 'Unrefined Wonseok' and 'It has a delicate but rough charm like Lee Sun-hee'. How was your breathing with the composer Cho Young-soo?

-Breathing with the composer was very good. The composer was very good at directing, so I quickly revise and sing the parts that I lacked, and I am very grateful for improving the completeness of the song. It's a style that I do better if I give a compliment. They gave me generous compliments throughout the work, so I really enjoyed my work.

3. You got the nickname 'Cinderella of Miracles' through 'Mistrot 2'. What titles or comments you want to hear after your official debut?

-In fact, I already got the title I want to get. I don't think there's anything as thrilling as the title of 'Mistrot 2 Jin'. true! No matter how much I listen, my heart is overwhelmed and I am happy whenever I listen. And I introduced myself as 'Yang Ji-eun, who dreams of becoming a filial singer' during the preliminary stage of 'Mistrot 2', and since many people have called me ‘Hyo-nyeo singer’, so this nickname was so good!

4. Is there any 'strength' of Yang Ji-eun that you wanted to show through 'the taste of living'?

-It is a song that you made for me, so the fact that I can show all the charms of my voice in this one song, such as the part that I sing as I say in the introduction part, and the part that has traditional Korean music elements added to the second part, is the meaning of 'living taste'. I think it's a strength.

5. When did you pick 'Spring Day', when 'living taste' was the best in Yang's life?

-For me, I think right now is the spring day when the flowers bloom. I am very happy to be able to become a singer and receive a lot of love through 'Mistrot 2'.

6. Do you have any message you would like to convey to the public through 'living taste'?

-This song consists of relaxing lyrics and melody. When I'm tired or tired, I often listen to songs to heal. Whenever you feel that your work is difficult at times, or when you are tired of life, I hope you listen to the taste of living and say, 'It is good to live!

7. Goals and resolutions for this activity

-After the contest, it seems that I was more nervous as I showed it for the first time. In the future, I want to clearly show the color of Yang Ji-eun through various activities. We will show you how the music of the 'Yang Ji-eun style' continues to develop on every stage. I worked hard to prepare to show various charms this time! We ask for your interest!

















Comments