Skip to main content

BTS Ji-Bin Park, who looks like Jimin, "Friendly celebrity = Kim Sae-ron + Lee Soo-hyun... Role model = Lee Byung-hun"


 Park Ji-bin, a former child actor, showed a mature aspect unknowingly. 

In a recent pictorial interview, Park Ji-bin said, “I recently moved my company. So, I am working hard to start my activities. I want to say hello with a good look sooner or later,” he said to the fans after a long time. 

He, who has been active since childhood, commented on a memorable character, “When I was young, I was a child, so there was no opportunity to act as an intense character. So, rather than the character being memorable, the atmosphere of the work remains memorable. But it was nice to be able to work with the senior seniors.” 

He continued, “I didn’t know anything back then, but when I see you now, I feel really scared and nervous (laughs). When I appeared on SBS 'My Man's Woman', I remember that Kim Sang-Joong and Bae Jong-ok were really good at them. And I just sang 'Grandmother~' to author Kim Soo-Hyun (laughs). I can't do that now,” he laughed.

When asked about the acting he wants to challenge in the future, Park Ji-bin said, “I am 27 years old now. I have a lot of thoughts. I want to show a new look, so I am making various efforts. “I want to try acting with a dark color, rather than having a specific character for the acting I want to challenge.”

He became a hot topic after attending the military. Park Ji-bin said, “As in military life, everything was new and new. It was difficult at the time, but looking back, I think that the training was the most memorable. And there was something I liked about the army, but I had a lot of time to think about it. I think I spent a lot of time looking back at me while thinking about things like this,” he recalled at the time.




Park Ji-bin, who has been in the 21st year of his debut, said, “I have struggled with what you want to tell me, and I want to tell you to suffer more in the future (laughs). There is still a long way to go. I have no regrets about starting acting since I was a child, but it's regrettable that I had little experience in everyday life.” 

He said, “I really hardly ever went to school. I graduated from high school with a GED and did not go to university. This is unfortunate. The good thing about being an adult is that it is better to be respected as a person than when you were a child. When I was a child, I really saw myself as a kid. It's not right now,” he drew attention.

When asked about a close celebrity, “I am close to actors Saeron Kim and Bora Kim, and I am close to singer AKMU Lee Soo-Hyun. I really like talking with my friends, so it's really basic to chat for 3-4 hours when I go to a cafe. It is regrettable that it is not easy to go outside these days.”



Regarding the role model, “Senior Lee Byung-hun is the role model. I have a look that I don't have, so I'm cool and I'm really good at acting. “I really respect you,” he said. “I just want you to look at me the way I am. It is good to see Park Ji-bin as Park Ji-bin.” 

















Comments