Skip to main content

BTS' 'Post Pandemic' Hymn of Hope... New song 'Permission to Dance'

  


BTS released the live performance of their new song 'Permission to Dance' for the first time through Naver Now. 

At 9 pm on the 9th, the comeback contents of BTS were released through Naver Now. The talk was held under the concept of an outdoor camping site, and the members expressed their excitement, saying, “It is the best trip with ARMY.” 

BTS released a new song 'Permission to Dance' at 1 PM on the same day. J-Hope, Jin, RM, Jimin, Suga, Jungkook, and V each expressed their new song with words such as 'Enjoy, Enjoy, Campfire, Fighting, Teen, Freedom, Movie'. 

In particular, Jimin said, “‘Permission to Dance’ is not a grand song. It is a song that anyone can easily enjoy. It's a song that anyone can dance freely as much as dancing, even if they have a hard day at the moment." 

Then, the members summoned the past me and had a conversation. Suga, who was 18 in 2010, said, "My future is uncertain. At school, it was forbidden to have side and back hair, so I cut it in two blocks. The only head he could do was the assault head. When I was in high school, I won the Seoul Mayor's Cup basketball tournament. They were the students who brightened up Gangbuk,” he said, going back to those days. 




When asked about his life motto, Jin, who was 2 years old, made everyone laugh when he answered, “Kindergarten domination.” When asked, “What is your dream now?”, 15-year-old Jungkook recalled that time, “It’s my dream to debut,” and 19-year-old Jimin said, “I want to perform in the main stadium with the members in the future. I want to do a solo performance,” he said, revealing the ambition he had at the time. 

16-year-old V returned to the boy he lived in Daegu. When asked, “Who do you want to eat tteokbokki with?” he answered, “I hate tteokbokki because it is spicy. I only eat bachelor kimchi for kimchi. I like vegetables. I want to eat with RM Hyung who is tall over there.” 

Leader RM summoned 17-year-old Namjoon Kim, and when asked, “What are you most confident about?”, “I like hip-hop. I like music,” he said. J-Hope, a 12-year-old boy who loved tennis, said he forgot his dialect and hit a tennis racquet with his treasure number



The members looked into each other's hearts through soul-changing. A corner that was possible because they knew each other so well. Jimin said, "I feel more comfortable than before," and V smiled, "I got to know more about the members through this opportunity." Jungkook, the youngest, also said, "Usually, we lived like me, but now that we've become each other, I felt something new." 

Above all, at the end of the video, the live performance of the remix version of 'Butter' was released for the first time, the live performance of 'Spring Day' that I had not heard in a long time, and the live performance of the new song 'Permission to Dance' were released for the first time. 

The comeback live performance of BTS these days, which cannot stand on the offline stage due to the current situation of Corona 19, was like rain for ARMY fans around the world. Especially since it was a perfect live performance that seemed to chew on the sound source. 

BTS did BTS. The king is back. 

Watch the below BTS ‘Permission To Dance ‘ Comeback Special Live






















Comments