Skip to main content

Song Joong-ki "I used to be very jealous... don't compare me to others"



 Actor Song Joong-ki confessed his feelings.

On the 9th, a video titled 'Song Joong-ki talking to you' was uploaded on the YouTube channel of Song Joong-ki's agency, historydnc.

In the video, Song Joong-ki said about his life as an actor, "It's not perfect, but as time goes by, I get a little praise and a little sense of accomplishment.

Song Joong-ki added, "It's still a long way off, but I think I have more ways to control myself than in the past. So now I'm trying to give myself a lot of compliments.

He continued, "I don't know why I compared myself to others when I first started acting. I did a lot of comparisons and I was jealous a lot, 'Why can't I do that? I did a lot of work that I thought about.”

Song Joong-gi said, "myself If you count from 1 to 100, I think it was 90 then and less than 10 now." He said, "I felt that comparing myself to others is really useless, so if anyone has a hard time comparing them, I hope you don't do it." he advised


Watch the below Song Joong-ki talking to you






















Comments