Skip to main content

Ji-hyo Song and Ji-hyeon Nam 'Witch's Restaurant', 'Spicy' Comprehensive Gift Set



'Come to the Witch's Restaurant' Song Ji-Hyo and Nam Ji-Hyun will present a different 'spicy chemistry' this summer.

On the afternoon of the 9th, Teabing's original 'Come to the Witch's Restaurant' (hereinafter 'Witch's Restaurant') held an online production presentation ahead of its first release on the 16th. The production presentation was attended by actors Song Ji-Hyo, Nam Ji-Hyun, Chae Jong-hyeop, Ha Do-Kwon, director So Ji-Hyun, and director Lee Soo-Hyun.

'Come to the Witch's Restaurant' is a soul-charging brutal fantasy drama created by the witch Hee-ra, business partners Jin, and part-timer Gil-Yong with guests full of stories in a witch restaurant selling wishes with a price. CP Jae-Hyeon So, who planned and produced 'Secret Forest' and 'One Hundred Days', and was the executive producer of 'Psycho, but it's okay, took over as directing.

On this day, Song Ji-Hyo showed confidence and affection for the role of the witch Jo Hee-ra. Song Ji-Hyo drew attention by revealing that she was longing for fantasy and character acting about the reason for her participation in 'Witch's Restaurant'. In addition, Song Ji-Hyo raised expectations by saying, "I wanted to try a challenge," saying that the part that paid most attention to the character of 'witch' was the 'visual'.

Nam Ji-Hyeon, who has been digesting various genres such as loco and historical dramas, appears as Jeong-jin, a business partner. Nam Ji-Hyun said in 'Witch's Restaurant', "I think Jin-Yi is the character with the most noticeable emotional change in our drama."


Nam Ji-Hyun, who was reunited with director So Ji-Hyun after 'Hundred Days', said, "The director was the executive producer before, and he was in charge of directing this drama. Director So also said, "It was so much fun to work together while communicating directly, and I can see why the director is an actor he loves."

Chae Jong-hyeop said, "I don't think so yet. I don't think I ever thought of it as a lead role. I just went there as a person who plays the role of Gil-Yong Lee, and I feel the pressure of other actors. You must have felt it."

He continued, "I don't think Lee Gil-Yong is a character that expresses something. He is a person who is trying to overcome something by himself, so those parts were a little difficult. But the directors made me comfortable a lot. The directors made me more than 80%. “, he added.

About the character Oh, Do-Kwon Ha said, "I have a desire to meet various characters, but I thought that I could try styling the role of representative Oh to fit the mise-en-scene. The directors made it all. I didn't do anything." gave a laugh to


Director Lee Soo-Hyun said, "I thought that our work is a complex genre. There are a lot of scenes where you pay the price when you grant a wish. There are a lot of scenes that are crueler than I thought.

He continued, "But the story of the four people and the story of the guests are extremely realistic." He said, "That part blended well.

Lastly, Ha Do-Kwon promoted the work, saying, "There are many vacation spots, but please come to the most wonderful 'Witch's Restaurant'." Nam Ji-Hyun added, "I have collected the wishes of many people. I hope that you will come to us on July 16 with your own wishes."

Song Ji-Hyo said, "Warmness, coolness, a lot of ingredients and attractions are prepared for those who see it. I hope that you will come and enjoy it together. Please give it a lot of love."

Meanwhile, 'Witch's Restaurant' will be released on TV at 4 pm on the 16th. 











Comments