Skip to main content

"I love you even if I regret it" ciipher cute confession with a pod

 


Group ciipher delivers a bright and refreshing confession.


Today (28th) at 6 pm, all songs from ciipher second mini-album 'BLIND' and the music video for the title song 'Bean Pod' were unveiled.

ciipher, who announced his first comeback with 'BLIND' after 6 months since his debut album. Following the debut album, the members wrote and composed all the songs up to this 'BLIND', showing off their 'self-produced idol' aspect.

The title song 'Bean Pod' is a bright energy song with an impressive catchline, produced by member Tag and worked with Keita and One.

In particular, as 'Kong Pod' contains a message that conveys the sincerity to the opposite sex after a successful confession, the lyrics expressing deep feelings for the other person as if written on the bean pod further emphasize ciipher honest and cute charm.

After the morning sunrises / I only think of you

/ Even if the OHhh ringing in my heart is over / Even if I regret it / I

think I have a bean pod because I love you / III think I'm in love with you OOH I think I

have a bean pod (Baby yo) / BABY YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! / OOH (I passed out because I was so pretty Ho)


In addition, 'Moon Night' with a sentiment that goes well with autumn nights, 'Joker' with the ambition to become a hidden card in the K-pop scene, 'Go Ahead' with a clumsy but serious heart, It contains a total of 5 songs in a variety of genres, including 'It's Okay', a cute fight that pretends to be okay.

All seven members of ciipher have grown up in all areas, including music, visuals, and performance. The anticipation is rising whether ciipher, who has made a bold entry into the music industry with 'I don't care', will be able to capture the hearts of the public properly with this 'Bean Pod'.

Meanwhile, all of ciipher 2nd mini-album 'BLIND' can be found on various music sites.






















Comments