Skip to main content

The man you want to spend the holidays [Jung Jin-young]

 

Camp


living  eyes



neat charisma


veiled
                     jawline




Just standing there is a pictorial


I get amnesia when
I see a handsome person, but BBcam is living with memory loss 365 days while watching Jinyoung actor...



A beauty that is difficult for a person to have... A
celestial beauty clearly lost in the sky and fallen to
earth ㅠ




Sometimes, showing a rebellious side like this is
a point that sweeps the hearts of women.





That wide back, wide
shoulders,
how is it that every single one of them is perfect ㅜㅜ Isn't it completely selfish ㅠ


     The man I want to introduce to
my mother during
the holidays The man I want to be my mother’s son-in-law Both Jinyoung’s actors are number one No objection



With Jinyoung, why is it so easy
every day?
Jinyoung, why do you keep stealing my time? The post is already over.




If you
are curious about the actors you want to see again and again run together on KBS 2TV 'Police Class' at 9:30 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays !





















Comments