Skip to main content

Lee Si-wan, the classic chic beauty


Lee Si-wan

After successfully transforming into acting with the drama 'Run On', actor Lee Si-wan, who is continuing his ten-day moves by confirming the appearance of the entertainment show 'House with Wheels', decorated the male magazine GQ Korea's March issue pictorial.

Yim Si-wan

This pictorial captures Lee's chic charm in drowsiness, drawing more attention. Even with basic stylings such as black turtleneck and shirt styling, it exudes moderately sexy beauty and makes a unique atmosphere stand out. It is said that Lee Si-wan, who conveyed a different feeling in every cut, showed the aspect of the pictorial craftsman without addition or subtraction even in the field and brought out the cheers of the staff.

Lee Si-wan


Whenever he has time, he says, 'I'm afraid I'll become lazy and lazy, so I run because I hate it. The marathon fits me well. I competed on a 10-kilometer course and finished in 41 minutes. The goal is for 30 minutes,” he said.

Lee Si-wan


When I asked Si-Wan what it means to 'complete', he said, 'I know how important it is to go well to the goal without being shaken. You need to be able to finish it well to make a difference.' He also confessed his deep thoughts about acting, saying, I am the expert of the character I play,'' and ``I am trying to make my own by digging through endlessly, thinking and giving opinions.''

Lee Si-wan


Meanwhile, Lee Si-wan's pictorial cut and interview can be found in the March issue of GQ Korea.
Lee Si-wan


Comments