Skip to main content

Park Sang Nam confirmed to appear in 'I am writing your fate'

 Actor Park Sang-Nam appears in Teabing's original 'I am writing your destiny' (director Kim Byung-soo, playwright Eun Sun-woo, creator Kim Eun-sook).


Park Sang Nam

'God' Shin, who writes about human destiny' I'm writing your destiny' plagiarizes the study of 'writer' Goh Ko (Sony Jeon) who writes a drama to complete the romance of the century It is a 'destiny record fantasy romance' taking place while writing a list.

Park Sang-Nam plays the role of 'Myung', a fellow god of Shin-yoon who writes human destiny in the play. He is a God who values ​​the margins of life and gives humans an opportunity to fill in the blanks of their fate notes. In particular, everything that is both visual and god, mind, and spirit, and spirit and spirit all makes the viewers flutter in perfect shape, while the soft acting will show off a new charm.

Sang nam Park said, “After reading the script for the first time, I first came to a fresh story, and I think I had a lot of thoughts on how to express the 'Myung' character. However, I was able to learn a lot in the field thanks to director Kim Byeong-soo and writer Eun Seon-woo who brought out my new image in the field so that the worries are overwhelming. I am sure that it will come out as good work as I have enjoyed acting with strong staff and good actors, so I hope that viewers will also look forward to it.”

'I am writing your destiny' will be released exclusively at Teabing on March 26 at 4 PM.

Comments