Skip to main content

Cypher tearful debut impression "Thank you" → Rain rejects the title of "Father" "Hyung"


Ciipher
members shared their tearful debut impressions.

Group Ciipher held a fan showcase to commemorate the release of 'I don't like it' through V Live on the afternoon of the 15th.

The group Cypher (Hyunbin, Tan, Hwi, Keita, Tag, Dohwan, Won), which was produced by singer Rain and became a hot topic even before their debut. The team name means 'People who have a password', and it is said that they will approach fans without fail on the stage, but have a strong ambition to show off a strong figure with a code on the stage.

The debut song 'I'm Not Gulyeo' is a song that appeals to a woman he likes, and he imagines the appearance of being with her who loves her unrequited love, expressing his confidence that he is not confused even with other men. Rain's wife actor Kim Tae-hee appeared in the music video and attracted attention.

On this day, Rain, who went directly to MC for his juniors, asked the audience, "Do you think it will work out?" "Looking at Cypher reminds me of my rookie days," he said. You might think, but I bet everything I'm doing well. I think you can believe that too."

When they asked their impressions at the end of the debut showcase, the members expressed their gratitude while unable to hide the complex emotion of joy and tears coexisting.

Weeping Won said thanks to his parents and Rain, and said, "We are the seven of us now, so please look forward to it."

Tag from Thailand said, "I couldn't feel it, but I just performed in front of you, so I thought I made my debut now." Told.

Hwi thanked his father, who gave him his real name Byeong-geun, and another father, Rain, who gave him the stage name'Hwi'. Then Rain said, "Stop saying "Father. I have my life" and emphasized'Hyung' and made a laugh.

Keita from Japan shed tears as she thought of her parents who could not come to Korea due to Corona 19. He said, "Thank you for continuing to support you in Japan. Thank you to Jihoon's brother for giving me the opportunity to debut."

Rain said, "I joined our company as a trainee 3 years ago, but before that, I had practiced at another company for about 5 years. I cried that way when I was auditioning. I chose it because I thought that I would definitely succeed." Revealed.

Dohwan said, "All 7 of us made a bloody effort to stand here today, and our parents worked hard for us. We are grateful to Ji Hoon-hyung and the company." Thank you. I ask for a lot of support in the future."

Tan, who made her debut after 11 years of being a trainee, shed tears as she thought of her parents. "I told my mom that I'm going to make money now, and thank you so far. I love my mom and dad for supporting me," he expressed his gratitude.

Leader Hyunbin said, "Thank you to the parents and fans of the 7 members who have waited until the moment of their debut. I am grateful to Jihoon Ji-hoon for giving me another opportunity." "He said his aspirations.

Rain gave time to the member who did not deliberately mention his parents in case of tears. He expressed his special heart, saying, "I regret not having to say thank you very much to my parents. That's why I told everyone to do it."

Lastly, Rain asked for a lot of interest and love for Cypher, saying, "There may be various trials and errors, but look at it beautifully. I'm lucky to be my hard-working friends."

Ciipher Debut Album 'I'm AN GGULYEO' Showcase

Comments