Skip to main content

Wonho's back muscles → revealing the washboard abs routine

 


Wonho passed on the know-how of the movement of 'the king of self-management. 

On the 13th, Wonho revealed his own back exercise routine through his personal YouTube channel 'ohhoho'. 

On this day, Wonho went to a gym run by an acquaintance and began to build muscles in his back. Wonho said, “I pulled all the way to the clavicle, but the dashboard doesn’t go all the way, so I’m worried. And I want to rest a little more, but let me know how much time is left. I don't want to lose to the machine, but it's ridiculous.” 

Wonho, who was playing about with pride against exercise machines, said, “When I’m exercising, I often forget the numbers because someone comes and says to help. But I think this is good because I don't have anything to score again.” 

Wonho, who continued to exercise such as lat pull down and long pull, showed off his muscular body by showing off his tireless stamina. Wonho, admiring the state-of-the-art exercise machines and state-of-the-art facilities, said, “I think all of these exercise machines are good. If you exercise according to this line, your back exercise is over.” 

Wonho, who was searching for other exercise equipment while exercising, was satisfied with the size of the gym at the level of an exercise buffet, saying, "I want to come every day." 


After finishing his back exercise, Wonho used the interlude to exercise his lower body and abs without a break. 
Wonho, who wandered around the gym like meat in water, showed off the side of 'the king of self-management' and drew an explosive response from global fans. 


watch the below Day for Back Workout [ l WONHO ]








Comments