Skip to main content

'Move to Heaven' author "Je-hoon Lee x Jun-sang Tang, a rough and deer-like chemistry... Completion of a birdie movie"

 


Following Interview ①, writer Ji-Ryun Yoon expressed her gratitude for Lee Je-hoon and Tang Jun-sang, who appeared in the Netflix original series 'Move to Heaven: I'm a Keepsake Organizer'. Ji-Hyun Yoon is a writer who returned to 'Move to Heaven: I'm a keepsake organizer' (hereinafter referred to as Move to Heaven) seven years after the 2014 drama 'Angel Eyes'. He said, "I can't be a writer who writes quickly and often. Somehow, drama is not written alone. Since I am a writer who borrows valuable public goods from many people, I wonder, 'Is this a story worth telling the public?' It was difficult to get over the high hurdles in the midst of that worries, so it became difficult to write.” “I have a responsibility to provide a happy fantasy to the public, but at some point, it became difficult for me. So, I had a long meeting with worries and skepticism, asking, 'Can you tell me a good writing or story?' 'Move to Heaven' came and seemed to be stuck. It seems to be a story of the deceased, a sad story, but I thought it was a story about love. I want to," he added. Lee Je-hoon and Tang Jun-sang played Sang-gu and Gru respectively in'Move to Heaven'. First, Sang-gu, who Lee Je-hoon studied, is Gru's uncle and guardian. He is the person who leads Move to Heaven with his nephew, Gru, who suddenly appeared.



Writer Yun Ji-Ryun said, "When I write, I do not write while thinking of actors. It is a style of writing with an expectation of 'Which actors will come?'. Not only the protagonist but also the great actors in charge of the episode came. Actors who were so big that I couldn't be able to do it. Even though it was a very small role, they were willing to come. Even though it was not a predecessor program, they sincerely came and all played it. Thank you so much. I think I should say that the Syncro rate is a few hundred percent." did.

Also, "Actor Lee Je-hoon and actor Tang Jun-sang really wanted chemistry like a rough uncle and nephew like a deer. I am grateful that the two completed the buddy movie very well according to that chemistry. I heard that both actors were satisfied with each other and filmed. In our drama, Gru is doing something important that only Gru can do. The important thing is that he gave a sense of ownership regardless of his role or weight in this work,” he said.

Artist Ji-Ryun Yoon said, "Since I first met, I thought it was a great relationship and thanked him. In the process afterward, I tried to pour out a lot of things while lifting the heavy burden given to Sang-gu. I think you owe a lot to the results of your love. Asperger's syndrome was not set as an autism disorder when it was set. For this role, I tried my best to become a group, and I worked hard. Thank you for being aware of the actor's sincerity."












Comments