Skip to main content

“Rehabilitation exercise hard” BTS Suga revealed #shoulder surgery #new song♥ [V Live ]


 BTS member Suga communicated with fans through a live broadcast.

On the afternoon of July 19th, Suga conducted a live broadcast under the title of 'It's a studio' through BTS' official V live channel. After finishing the schedule, he started broadcasting live in the studio of his agency.

When a fan asked if his shoulder condition had completely improved, Suga said, "It's not completely okay, but I'm still doing rehabilitation exercises and going to the hospital regularly. My shoulder doesn't really hurt or anything. I'm working hard at the rehabilitation hospital and I'm working hard on rehabilitation. I am doing it,” he replied.

Suga was diagnosed with shoulder dislocation in 2013 after being involved in a car accident in 2012. After suffering from continuous pain, he was diagnosed with a tear in the left posterior labrum in 2019, meaning a tear in the cartilage around the left shoulder joint, and underwent surgery to suture the ruptured labia in the left shoulder region in November last year.

Suga confided, "Because I have to look at this for a long time. There is something uncomfortable at the end of the moment, but it has to take some time, so I still feel a little uncomfortable."

The current situation was also revealed. Suga said, "I work hard on the rehabilitation exercise, schedule it, and work hard. I go out to 'Permission to Dance' and do activities. Even if I don't see anything, I'm living a very busy life." "I never said that I do CrossFit. CrossFit is dangerous for me right now."


When another fan said that he didn't like Corona 19, he said, "I don't like it either. Is there anyone who will really like it?" Then, when asked to recommend a song, he said, "'Permission to Dance'. I also recommend 'Butter'. 'Dynamite' and 'Life Goes On' were released last year. Two songs released this year Please listen." He smiled.

Regarding the food he likes these days, Suga said, "I ate ramen a long time ago, and I ate non-fried noodles, dried noodles, or even raw noodles, and it was so delicious. I was really surprised that I ate ramen for a long time." "If you eat a lot of flour, digestion is difficult. That's it. If I eat noodles with a lot of flour, I feel bloated all day long."

Also, when asked about the secret of skincare, Suga replied, "I was told not to use good cosmetics at the hospital. I was told that I could use the best, so I only use them. They said good ingredients were not good for me. Originally, I only used cheap ones."

Finally, Suga concluded the broadcast by promising to come to the fans through another live broadcast in the near future.

Meanwhile, BTS, to which Suga belongs, released a new song 'Permission to Dance' on July 9, following the single 'Butter' on May 21.

With this new song, BTS has consistently swept the top spot on major domestic and international music charts. With the single CD 'Butter' containing 'Permission to Dance', album sales surpassed 1.97 million copies in one week and ranked No. 1 on major domestic music charts, as well as Japan's Oricon latest chart (as of July 19 / counting period July 5) On the 1st to 11th), it recorded 40,000 downloads in just three days, ranking first in the weekly digital single ranking.


Watch the below v live suga I'm In The Studio

























Comments